2945 Troseth Road, Roseville, MN 55113
- List Price
- Days on Market
- Single Family Residential
- (SF) Single Family
- Living Area
- Lot Size
- Section 5 Town 29 Range 23
- Year Built
Great Investment Opportunity! All the bones are there for a great home on the far west side of Roseville on Saint Anthony border.
Massive .55 acre lot with additional 2 car detached garage, 16 x 12 shed and fenced area off house for pets.
Main floor family room walking out to massive 20x20 deck. Real hardwood floors on main with a large bay window and fireplace in the living room.
Lower level amusement room with bar and 2nd fireplace Newer roof and 70gal H2O heater. Can't miss opportunity!
- School District
- Mounds View
- Amenities Unit
- Deck, Natural Woodwork, Kitchen Window, Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Range, Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Humidifier
- Tax Amount
- Tax Year
- Natural Gas
- Lot Description
- Tree Coverage - Heavy, Public Transit (w/in 6 blks), Underground Utilities
- City Sewer/Connected
- Asphalt, Pitched
- Air Conditioning
- Central Air
- Forced Air
- Num Fireplaces
- Living Room, Amusement Room, Wood Burning
- City Water/Connected, Well
- Handicap Accessible
- Out Buildings
- Storage Shed
- Walkout, Partial, Finished, Block, Daylight/Lookout Windows
- Attached Garage, Detached, Tuckunder Garage, Concrete, Asphalt, Multiple Garages
- Garage Spaces
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Rlty NW.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other this firm are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Property locations as displayed on any map are best approximations only and exact locations should be independently verified.
Listing data © 2020 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota. All rights reserved. By searching, you agree to the EULA.